Trading Forex is a fantastic opportunity to earn profits and turn your life around. It’s a concept that’s interesting, rewarding and is packed with endless possibilities.
We never wish for trading to be stressful for you, but sometimes the stresses can creep in.
When you’re stressed, you make bad decisions. You’re tempted to ignore your Forex trading strategies, forcing trades just to appear active-and Forced trades often backfire badly on your account balance.
So we are giving you some tips for de-stressed trading.
Simple automated alerts, stop losses and take profit levels can be super effective in keeping the stress levels to a minimum and protecting your account balance.
Another amazing tip that you may want to invest in is; making use of an uploaded algorithm that automatically places trades for you. Just log in every now and then to keep track of the activity.
Try Copy or Social Trading
Copy trading simply means appointing an experienced money manager to trade on your account. He or she will copy your trading positions from your account according to the pre-set positions you’ve selected, to shield your account from variability. It’s not guaranteed to be error-free but an experienced manager can provide better control of your account.
Copy trading has evolved into social trading: using an open trading platform to mirror the trades of experienced Forex veterans. You’ll be able to diversify amongst a range of experienced traders and set limits on your position sizes. But, use digital risk management tools to control your risks when doing this (they cover how many positions may be open at any one time to the size of your position to the number of pips for you to take profit, and stop loss levels).
Set yourself some strict limits for when and what you trade. Rules like this allow you to relax when you’re away from the market and not trading.
Try Mobile Trading
Mobile trading allows you to trade from wherever using your smartphone– so next time you don’t have to worry if you’re away from a computer for too long – all the action will be right there, in the palm of your hand.
What is Forex trading?
Forex is short for Foreign Exchange. The Foreign Exchange market, also known as the forex market or the currency market, is where one currency is traded against another.
Advantages of Forex Trading
- The Forex market operates 24 hours a day so there is always an opportunity to trade
- With a daily average turnover of $5.3 trillion dollars, the forex market is the most liquid market in the world
- You can make money whether the market is going up or down
- Generate a primary or secondary income
- Trade anytime, anywhere
- Trade for as little as 30mins a day
- No qualifications necessary
- Easy to get started with minimal investment
- Only 2% risk
How to get involved with Forex trading
Attend one of our our free Forex workshop’s in South Africa and discover how to instantly generate an income, trading currencies!
At the workshop you will learn:
- To trade for less than 30 minutes a day and generate a serious second income
- The advantages of being part of the world’s largest and most liquid market and the countless money-making opportunities
- How to best utilize the latest technology to automate your trading – leaving the tricky stuff to the computer
- Powerful trading strategies thousands of our students have used to pull money from the markets, at any time
- Risk strategies that will ensure you never lose more than 2% of your money on any trade
Sign up for a free introductory seminar with Learn to trade, South Africa
Our seminars are held all over South Africa – find out when we’ll be in your city via our website or social media pages.
It’s as easy as filling in your details, to let us know you’ll be there!